Growth Summit 2012 - Driving Victoria’s Economic Future
Victoria is rapidly changing. The economic landscape has seen exponential growth over the last 15 years and has shifted dramatically as a result.
The Property Council's 2012 Growth Summit will focus on the strengths and opportunities this change is bringing to Victoria and how it will shape our economic future.
A copy of the official conference program is now available. A special early bird rate is valid until Friday 10 August.
Key sessions include:
· State of the State with the Hon. Brian Howe AO, Cr Stephen Mayne and Tim Colebatch;
· Productivity in Property with Jim Minifie, Grattan Institute;
· Infrastructure – Policy to Reality with Dorte Ekelund, Major Cities Unit and Corey Hannett, Regional Rail Link Authority;
· Rebalancing Melbourne – Opportunities of the West with Lachlan Bruce, Regional Development Victoria and Vince Haining, Maribyrnong City Council;
· Keynote Lunch with International Guest, Ricky Burdett, Professor of Urban Studies at the London School of Economics (LSE) and Chief Adviser on Architecture and Urbanism for the London 2012 Olympics; and,
· Make My Melbourne Work with Minister Matthew Guy MLC, the Hon. Alan Stockdale and many more!
Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with industry leaders as Victoria takes its next big step into an exciting era.