This website will operate to facilitate the transfer of information between:
- The Property Council of Australia and member groups, including their staff
- The Property Council of Australia and non-member groups, including their staff
- The Property Council of Australia and interested browsers.
As a responsible organisation, the Property Council of Australia has policies regarding the collection and storage of private information gathered about site users.
WEBSITE POLICY ADDRESSING PRIVACY ISSUES
The Property Council collects information via its website in order to better the site and its service to members.
We consider your privacy important. The following statement outlines how we collect and use information collected via the website.
The Property Council may collect information:
- When it is volunteered by you when ordering goods or services
- When you submit information or applications to the website via an on-line form
- When you browse the Property Council website. This PC- or serverrelated information may include information such as your server address, number of previous visits and your type of web browser
We collect information in order to maintain the website and its security, respond to your queries, improve the website, or receive requests for information, goods and/or services.
Information is also collected in order to provide you with material on Property Council activities, although this is optional and you may decline.
Use of information
The Property Council uses this information only if you consent, and only for the purposes for which it was gathered and would reasonably be expected to be used.
By law, we may be required to provide this information to others in certain circumstances.
We will keep your information confidential, except where required by law to provide it. We may also provide your information to suppliers who assist us in the distribution of material, such as mail-houses.
Security and confidentiality
The Property Council has taken all reasonable steps to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. These measures are under continual review.
You may review or correct your information by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephoning (02) 9033 1900.