The Property Council and nine other property sector associations have joined forces to reinforce the importance of the property sector to the state, the state’s economy and our collective future.
Recent data shows that the property sector is the state’s largest private sector employer, largest economic contributor and largest state taxpayer and it is time that the importance of our sector is highlighted to our civic leaders and the general community.
The rollout of the campaign will take place next Monday and while the details are under-wraps until then, the fact that the majority of the sector associations have come together to spruik the importance of the property sector shows that we are all fighting to ensure the sector gets an equal deal from the State and Local Government sector.
When all is revealed, I encourage you to get on board and to promote the campaign to your colleagues, friends and family and encourage them to get on board. It is only through reinforcing our sectors importance to South Australia that we can push for further reforms and a fairer deal for the sector.
The Property Council would like to thank our partners in this campaign:
• Real Estate Institute of South Australia
• Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Contractors’ Association (SA)
• Planning Institute of Australia (SA)
• Australian Institute of Architects (SA)
• Plumbing Industry Association of South Australia
• Urban Development Institute of Australia (SA)
• Green Building Council of Australia
• Consult Australia
• Engineers Australia